Indiecita Baby Alpaca 8 ply
Indiecita Alpaca is sourced from Peru; Here the alpaca can thrive in their natural environment, and the farm and factory workers are well looked after.
This 8ply Alpaca is one of our favourites. The colour palette is simple and classy, the yarn is beautifully soft, light and hypoallergenic, making it a joy to work with and to wear.
Perfect for exquisite baby knitting, reserved for extremely special little people, or as a real treat for yourself!
- Composition:100% Baby Alpaca
- Origin: Grown and spun in Peru
- Meterage: 113m
- Weight: 50g ball
- Washing Instructions: Hand-wash only
- Super soft and cuddly
- Five times warmer than sheep's wool and has unique thermal qualities
- Hypoallergenic 'no itch’ as it contains no oils or lanolin
- Our natural shades are the actual colours of the fleece