Magic Garden Classic NZ 8 ply
- This classic New Zealand merino wool has been available for many years. Mothers who, 20 odd years ago, used this merino for their own babies, are now choosing the very same yarn for their grandchildren. I would say that the range of shades has definitely been updated though!
- I have selected a concise range of 'sludgy neutrals'...dusky pink, pale sage green, soft grey, amongst others, and also a number of 'pop' colours...mustard, deep navy and hot red.
- This is a refreshing, bouncy and light merino wool. Sometimes a more full bodied 8 ply wool is rather heavy for 'Littlies', they tend to look rather swamped. Our Magic Merino Classic has all the warmth of an 8 ply, yet is super light, and of course, it's extremely soft.
- Composition: 100% New Zealand Merino
- Origin: New Zealand
- Meterage: 138m
- Weight: 50g ball
- Washing Instructions: Mild Machine Washable
Tension: 22 sts = 10.0cm on 3.25mm to 4.00mm needles