Rowan Fine Lace
Create the perfect lace with this luxurious yarn, blended from the finest baby Suri alpaca and fine Merino wool. This classic laceweight can be worked on a variety of needle and hook sizes to give the perfect tension for even the most delicate knit or crochet project. Offered in a beautiful array of soft chalky shades and jewel brights, and with a generous 400m in every 50g ball, Fine Lace is ideal for both garment and accessory designs and blocks like a dream.
We have designed an exclusive pattern to accompany this yarn. 'Float' is a relaxed, versatile shawl using a combination of Rowan Fine Lace and Rowan Kidsilk Haze.
- Composition: 80% baby suri alpaca and 20% fine merino wool
- Origin: Romania
- Weight/ Ply: Lace Weight
- Meterage: 400m
- Ball / Skein Size: 50g ball
- Washing Instructions: Hand-wash only
- Recommended Gauge: 20-39 sts and 33-54 rows = 10cm (4")
- Needle Size: 2-4mm needles